If you like to support my work as a crochet designer,
please buy me a cup of coffee ❤
Yarn: Scheepjes Catona in 3 colors
Hook-size: 3.0 mm Clover Amour
Size: 26 cm after blocking
Good to know
- Beginning dc2tog is made with ch2 and 1 dc in the same st/chsp.
- Beginning dc5tog is made with ch2 and dc4tog in the same chsp.
- Beginning tr3tog is made with ch3 and tr2tog in the same st.
- Total number of stitches between (-) at the end of each round.
- Start each round with a standing stitch or replace with chains; ch1 = 1 sc, ch2 = 1 hdc, ch3 = 1 dc, ch4 = 1 tr.
- Close each round with a slst in first st or with an invisible join.
st/sts – stitch/stitches
slst – slipstitch
ch – chain
chsp – chain-space
sc – single crochet
hdc – half double crochet
dc – double crochet
BLO – back loops only
prev – previous
tr3tog – treble crochet 3 togther in the same st/chsp
dc2tog – double crochet 2 together in the same st/chsp
dc5tog – double crochet 5 together in the same st/chsp
fpsc – front post single crochet
fphdc – front post half double crochet
fptr – front post treble crochet
pic – picot; ch3, slst in first ch
(-) – made in the same st/chsp
*-* – repeat around or given number of times
Color 1 – beige (no 404)
Color 2 – silver blue (no 528)
Color 3 – dark blue (no 124)
1. (Color 1). 12 sc in a magic ring. (12 sc)
2. (Color 2). *dc2tog, ch4, skip 1 st*. (6 dc2tog, 6 ch4-sp)
3. (Color 3). Begin in a chsp.
*(tr3tog, ch3, tr3tog) in chsp, ch3, skip dc2tog*.
(12 tr3tog, 12 3-lmb)
4. (Color 1). Begin in a chsp
*dc5tog in chsp, ch2, fptr around tr3tog on prev round, ch2*.
(12 x dc5tog, 12 fptr, 24 2-lmb)
5. Slst in chsp, ch1, continue with 3 sc in each chsp. Close with a slst in first sc. (72 sc)
6. (Color 2). In BLO. 1 hdc in each st around. (72 hdc)
7. *1 sc in hdc, ch5, skip 2 sts*. (24 fm, 24 ch5-sp)
8. (Color 3). Begin in a chsp.
*(1 sc, 1 hdc, 1 dc, 1 hdc, 1 sc) in chsp, skip sc*. (48 sc, 48 hdc, 24 dc)
9. (Color 1). *Slst between the last sc in one group and the first sc in the next group, ch 7, skip (1 sc, 1 hdc, 1 dc, 1 hdc, 1 sc) made in one chsp.
(24 sm, 24 ch7-sp)
10. (Color 2). Begin in a chsp.
*3 sc in chsp, ch3, skip slst*. (72 fm, 24 ch3-sp)
11. (Color 3). Begin in first sc of three in a chsp.
*dc2tog in the same st, ch2, skip 1 st, dc2tog in next st, ch4, skip chsp*.
(48 dc2tog, 24 ch2-sp, 24 ch4-sp)
12. (Color 2). Begin in a ch2-sp.
*1 sc in ch2-sp, ch3, skip dc2tog, tr3tog in ch4-sp, ch3, skip dc2tog*.
(24 fm, 48 ch3-sp, 24 tr3tog)
13. (Color 1). Begin in a sc.
*dc2tog in sc, ch3, fpsc aruond tr3tog, ch3*.
(24 dc2tog, 48 ch3-sp, 24 relfm)
14. (Color 3). Begin in first ch in a ch3-sp, crochet in BLO and in the chains instead of around the chsp.
*3 sc, pic, 3 sc, fphdc around dc2tog*.
(144 sc, 24 pic, 24 fphdc)
Cut yarn, secure ends. I recommend you block your mandala for the best result.
#annavirkpanna #mandalamarathon #cornflowermandala
Please be aware that all my patterns are protected by copyright. This pattern belongs to me, Anna Nilsson, and I retain all rights to it. I ask that you don’t share my patterns/pdf´s with others, instead refer them to my blog annavirkpanna.com.