If you like to support my work as a crochet designer,
please buy me a cup of coffee ❤
Yarn: Scheepjes Catona in 3 colors
Hook-size: 3.0 mm
Size: 19 cm after blocking
Good to know
- Total number of stitches between (-) at the end of the rounds.
- First stitch of the round can be made as a standing stitch or with chains; ch1 = sc, ch2 = hdc, ch3 = dc.
- Close each round with an invisible join or a slst in first st, if nothing else is told.
slst – slipstitch
ch – chain
chsp – chain-space
sc – single crochet
hdc – half-double crochet
dc – double crochet
fpsc – front post single crochet
fpdc – front post double crochet
pic – picot; ch3, slst in first ch
dc2tog – double crochet 2 together in given stitches
fptr2tog – front post treble 2 together around given stitches
puff – puffstitch; *yarn over, place hook in given stitch, pull yarn back through the stitch and up to the height of a dc* repeat *-* until you have 9 loops on the hook, yarn over, pull through all loops. Ch1 to close (ch1 does NOT count as a stitch
*-* – repeat around
(-) – made in the same chsp/stitch
Color 1 – light pink (no 519)
Color 2 – dark pink (no 114)
Color 3 – purple/pink (no 128)
(Color 1). Ch6, slst in first ch to make a ring.
1. *1 dc, ch1, puff, ch1*, repeat *-* 6 times. (6 dc, 12 ch1-sp, 6 puff)
2. (Color 2). Begin in a chsp before a puff.
*1 sc in chsp, 1 fpdc around puff, 1 sc in chsp, 1 fpdc around dc*. (12 sc, 12 fpdc)
3. Ch1, *1 sc in sc, (1 hdc, ch2, 1 hdc) in fpdc*. (12 sc, 24 hdc, 12 ch2-sp)
4. (Color 3). Begin in a chsp.
*(3 dc, ch1, 3 dc) in chsp, fptr2tog around fpdc on round 2 (first fptr around fpdc below chsp, second fptr around fpdc below next chsp)*.
(12 x 6 dc + ch1-sp, 12 fptr2tog)
5. (Color 1). *1 sc in ch1-sp, ch3, skip 3 stitches, fpdc around fptr2tog, ch3, skip 3 stitches*.
(12 sc, 12 fpdc, 24 ch3-sp)
6. (Color 2). Begin in a sc.
*5 dc in sc, fpsc around fpdc on previous round*.
(12 x 5 dc, 12 fpsc)
7. *1 sc, 1 hdc, (1 dc, ch1, 1 dc) in next stitch, 1 hdc, 1 sc, skip fpsc*.
(24 sc, 24 hdc, 24 dc, 12 ch1-sp)
8. (Color 3). Begin in a chsp.
*(puff, ch2, puff) in chsp, ch4, fpdc around fpsc on round 6, ch4*.
(24 puff, 12 fpdc, 12 ch2-sp, 24 ch4-sp)
9. (Color 1). Begin in a ch2-sp.
*puff in ch2-sp, ch5, dc2tog in the two ch4-sp (one dc in each chsp), ch5*.
(12 puffm, 12 dc2tog, 24 ch5-sp)
10. *pic, slst in puff, ch5, fpdc around dc2tog, ch5, slst in puff*.
(12 pic, 24 slst, 12 fpdc, 24 ch5-sp)
Cut yarn, secure ends. I recommend you block your mandala for the best result.
#annavirkpanna #mandalamarathon #dahliamandala
Please be aware that all my patterns are protected by copyright. This pattern belongs to me, Anna Nilsson, and I retain all rights to it. I ask that you don’t share my patterns/pdf´s with others, instead refer them to my blog annavirkpanna.com.