If you like to support my work as a crochet designer,
please buy me a cup of coffee ❤
Easter Bunny decoration
Yarn: Scheepjes Catona
Hook-size: 3 mm
Size: app. 6 cm
Good to know
- Instructions between *-* is repeated around, if nothing else is told.
ch – chain
chsp – chainspace
slst – slipstitch
sc – single crochet
hdc – half double crochet
tr – treble crochet
dc3tog- double crochet 3 together
1. In a magic ring crochet; *dc3tog, ch3*, repeat *-* 5 times in total. End with a slst in top of first dc3tog. Pull the ring tight. (5 dc3tog, 5 ch3sp)
2. Start in a chsp. *3 sc in chsp, 1 sc in top of dc3tog*, repeat *-* around. End with a slst in first st. (20 sc)
3. Ch1, *2 sc, 2 sc in next st*, repeat *-* 6 times in total, 1 sc, 2 sc in next st. End with a slst in the first sc. (28 sc)
4. Time for the head; ch4, 1 tr in the same st, 3 tr in next st.
Ears; ch10, slst in last tr, ch10, slst in same tr, ch3, slst in same st as the 3 tr.
Continue on the body; skip 1 st, 8 slst.
Tail; 4 hdc in next st.
Continue on the body; 15 slst.
Now you are back where the head starts.
Cut yarn and secure ends.
Cut a piece of yarn or thread (appr. 10 cm), put it through the third slst after the ears, tie a doubleknot and your bunny is ready.
Please be aware that all my patterns are protected by copyright. This pattern belongs to me, Anna Nilsson, and I retain all rights to it. I ask that you don’t share my patterns/pdf´s with others, instead refer them to my blog annavirkpanna.com.