If you like to support my work as a crochet designer,
please buy me a cup of coffee ❤
Yarn: Scheepjes Catona in 4 colors
Hook-size: 3.0 mm Clover Amour
Size: appr. 13,5 cm after blocking
Good to know
- Total number of stitches between (-) at the end of each round.
- Start each round with a standing stitch or replace with chains; ch1 = 1 sc, ch3 = 1 dc, ch4 = 1 tr.
- Close each round with a slst in first st or with an invisible join.
st/sts – stitch/stitches
ch – chain
chsp – chain-space
slst – slip-stitch
sc – single crochet
dc – double crochet
BLO – back loops only
fpdc – front post double crochet
dc3tog – double crochet 3 together in the same st/chsp
tr3tog – treble crochet 3 together in the same st/chsp
(-) – made in the same st/chsp
*-* – repeat around or given number of times
Color 1 – 394
Color 2 – 128
Color 3 – 246
Color 4 – 106
1. (Color 1). 12 dc in a magic ring. (12 dc)
2. (Color 2). *dc3tog, ch2*. (12xdc3tog, 12xch2-sp)
3. (Color 3). Begin in a chsp.
*(dc3tog, ch3, dc3tog) in chsp, ch2, dc3tog in next chsp, ch2, dc3tog in next chsp, ch2*.
(16xdc3tog, 4xch3-sp, 12xch2-sp)
4. (Color 4). Begin in a ch3-sp.
*(tr3tog, ch3, tr3tog) ch3-sp, ch6, skip (ch3-sp, ch2-sp), fpdc around next dc3tog, 1dc in chsp, fpdc around next dc3tog, ch6, skip (1 ch2-sp, dc3tog)*.
(8xdc3tog, 8 fpdc, 4 dc, 8xch6-sp, 4xch3-sp)
5. (Color 2). Begin in a ch3-sp.
*(2 sc, ch2, 2 sc) in ch3-sp, 1 sc in dc3tog, 5 sc around ch6-sp, ch1, skip fpdc, dc3tog in next st, ch1, skip fpdc, 5 sc around ch6-sp, 1 sc, dc3tog*.
(56 sc, 4xch2-sp, 8xch1-sp)
6. *2 dc, (dc3tog, ch3, dc3tog) in ch3-sp, 8 dc, fpdc around dc3tog, 6 dc*.
(64 dc, 4 fpdc, 8xdc3tog, 4xch3-sp)
7. (Color 3). Begin in a ch3-sp.
*(dc3tog, ch3, dc3tog) in ch3-sp, 9 dc, fpdc around fpdc, 9 dc*.
(72 dc, 4 fpdc, 8xdc3tog, 4xch3-sp)
8. (Color 1). Begin in a ch3-sp. Crochet in BLO.
*(2 sc, ch2, 2 sc) in ch3-sp, skip1 st, 20 sc*.
(88 sc, 4xch2-sp)
Cut yarn, secure ends. Block your square for the best result!
Please be aware that all my patterns are protected by copyright. This pattern belongs to me, Anna Nilsson, and I retain all rights to it. I ask that you don’t share my patterns/pdf´s with others, instead refer them to my blog annavirkpanna.com.