If you like to support my work as a crochet designer,
please buy me a cup of coffee ❤
Yarn: Scheepjes Catona in 3 colors
Hook-size: 3.0 mm Clover Amour
Size: 15 cm after blocking
Good to know
- Total number of st between (-) at the end of each round.
- Beginning st is made with standing st or ch;
ch1 = 1 sc, ch2 = 1 hdc, ch3 = 1 dc, ch4 = 1 tr.
- Close each round with a slst or invisible join in first st.
- Beginning dc3tog is made with ch2 and dc2tog in the same st.
st/sts – stitch/stitches
ch – chain
chsp – chain-space
slst – slip-stitch
sc – single crochet
hdc – half double crochet
dc – double crochet
tr – treble crochet
BLO – back loops only
bpdc – back post double crohcet
fpdc– front post double crochet
fptr – front post treble crochet
dc3tog – double crochet 3 in the same chsp/st
*-* – repeat around or given number of times
(-) – made in the same chsp/st
3pic – 3 picoter ”on a row”; ch3, slst in first ch, ch3, slst in first ch, ch3, slst in first ch.
Color 1 – pink Color 2 – purple Color 3 – green
1. (Color 1). In a magic ring crochet;
Ch3 (= 1 hdc + ch1), *1 hdc, ch1*, repeat *-* 11 times. Close with a slst in 2nd ch of beginning 3.
(12 hdc, 12 ch1-sp)
2. (Color 2). Begin in a hdc.
*bpdc around hdc, ch2*.
(12 bpdc, 12 ch2-sp)
3. Slst in chsp, *dc3tog in chsp, ch3, skip bpdc*.
(12 x dc3tog, 12 ch3-sp)
4. (Color 3). Begin in a chsp.
*1 sc in chsp, 1 fptr around bpdc on round 2, 1 sc in the same chsp, ch1, skip dc3tog*.
(24 sc, 12 fptr, 12 ch1-sp)
5. (Color 1). Begin in a ch1-sp.
*(1 sc, 1 hdc, 1 dc, 1 hdc, 1 sc) in ch1-sp, ch2, skip to next ch1-sp*.
(24 sc, 24 hdc, 12 dc, 12 ch2-sp)
6. (Color 3). Begin in a ch2-sp.
*1 sc in ch2-sp, fpdc around fptr, ch4, skip to next ch2-sp*.
(12 sc, 12 fpdc, 12 ch4-sp)
7. (Color 1). Crochet in round 5 in front of ch4-sp on previous round.
Begin in first sc in a group.
*1 hdc, 1 dc, 3 tr in next st, 1 dc, 1 hdc*.
(24 hdc, 24 dc, 36 tr)
8. (Color 2). Begin between the last hdc in one group and the first hdc in the next group.
*1 sc between groups, 7 sc in BLM*.
9. (Color 3). Begin in a sc between the groups.
*slst in sc, ch4, skip 3 sts, slst in next sc, 3pic, slst in the same sc, ch4, skip 3 sts*.
(36 slst, 12 3pic, 48 ch4-sp)
Cut the yarn and secure the ends. Block your mandala for the best result.
#annavirkpanna #mandalamarathon #gerberamandala
Please be aware that all my patterns are protected by copyright. This pattern belongs to me, Anna Nilsson, and I retain all rights to it. I ask that you don’t share my patterns/pdf´s with others, instead refer them to my blog annavirkpanna.com.