If you like to support my work as a crochet designer,
please buy me a cup of coffee ❤
Las Vegas square
Yarn: Scheepjes Catona in 3 colors
Hook-size: 3.0 mm Clover Amour
Size: appr. 14*14 cm after blocking
Good to know
- Total number of stitches between (-) at the end of each round.
- Start each round with a standing stitch or replace with chains; ch1 = 1 sc, ch3 = 1 dc.
- Close each round with a slst in first st or with an invisible join.
- Beginning dc4together is made with ch2+dc3tog.
ch – chain
chsp – chain space
st/sts – stitch/stitches
slst – slipstitch
sc – single crochet
dc – double crochet
tr – treble crochet
prev – previous
FLO – front loops only
BLO – back loops only
fpdc – front post double crochet
dc4tog – double crochet 4 together
pop – popcorn; 5 dc in the same stitch, remove loop from hook, place hook from the front through the loops of the first dc, place loop back on hook, yarn over, pull through and ch1 to close the stitch (ch1 does not count as a stitch).
*-* – repeat around
(-) – stitches made in the same stitch
Color 1 – 106
Color 2 – 251
Color 3 – 394
(Color 1). Ch5, slst in first ch to make a ring.
1. *dc4tog, ch5*, repeat *-* 4 times in total.
(4 dc4tog, 4 ch5sp)
2. (Color 3). *1 sc in dc4tog, (1 sc, ch4, 1 sc, ch4, 1 sc) in chsp*.
(16 sc, 8 ch4sp)
3. (Color 2). Begin in sc made in dc4tog.
*(1 dc, 3 tr, 1 dc) in sc, skip 1 st, 1 sc in chsp, ch1, pop in sc between ch4sp’s, ch1, 1 sc in chsp, skip 1 st*.
(8 dc, 12 tr, 8 sc, 4 pop)
4. (Color 1). Begin in sc before a pop.
*2 dc in sc, fpdc around pop, 2 dc in sc after pop, 2 fpdc, ch2, 1 fpdc, ch2, 2 fpdc*.
(24 fpdc, 8 ch2sp, 16 dc)
5. (Color 2). Begin in fpdc around a pop. Crochet the sc in the BLO.
*5 sc, ch1, pop in chsp, ch1, fpdc aruond fpdc, ch1, pop in next chsp, ch1, 4 sc*.
(4 fpdc, 36 sc, 12 ch1sp, 8 pop)
6. (Color 1). Begin in ch1sp to the right of a fpdc.
*dc4tog in chsp, ch3, skip fpdc, dc4tog in next chsp, fpdc around pop, 9 dc made in the FLO on row 4, fpdc around pop*.
(8 dc4tog, 4 ch3sp, 8 fpdc, 36 dc)
7. (Color 3). Begin in a corner-chsp.
*(dc4tog, ch3, dc4tog) in corner-chsp, 1 dc in dc4tog, 1 dc in fpdc, 4 dc, dc4tog in next st, 4 dc, 1 dc in fpdc, 1 dc in dc4tog*.
(12 dc4tog, 8 ch3sp, 48 dc)
8. (Color 1). Begin in a corner-chsp.
*(2 dc, ch2, 2 dc) in corner-chsp, fpdc around dc4tog, 6 dc, fpdc around dc4tog, 6 dc, fpdc around dc4tog*.
(64 dc, 4 ch3sp, 12 fpdc)
9. (Color 3). Begin in a corner-chsp. *(2 hdc, ch2, 2 hdc) in corner-chsp, 19 hdc*.
(92 hdc, 4 ch2sp)
Cut yarn and secure ends. Block your square for the best result.
Please be aware that all my patterns are protected by copyright. This pattern belongs to me, Anna Nilsson, and I retain all rights to it. I ask that you don’t share my patterns/pdf´s with others, instead refer them to my blog annavirkpanna.com.