If you like to support my work as a crochet designer,
please buy me a cup of coffee ❤
Yarn: Scheepjes Catona
Hook size: 3 mm
Size: 20 cm after blocking
Good to know
- Close each round with a slst in first st.
- First st on each round is made with chains; 1 sc – ch1, 1 hdc – ch2, 1 dc – ch3.
- Total number of stitches between () at the end of each round.
ch – chain
chsp – chain space
st – stitch
slst – slip stitch
sc – single crochet
hdc – half double crochet
dc – double crochet
BLO – back loops only
dc2tog – double crochet 2 together across next two stitches
pop – popcorn; 5 dc’s in the same st, remove loop from hook, place hook from the front in the first dc, place loop back on hook and pull through (do NOT close this with ch1)
pic – picot; ch3, slst in first ch
*-* – repeat around
(-) – stitches made in the same stitch/chsp
1. 12 hdc in a magic ring. (12 hdc)
2. *1 dc, ch1*. (12 dc, 12 ch1-sp)
3. Slst in chsp, *(1 dc, ch1, 1 dc) in each chsp*. (24 dc, 12 ch1-sp)
4. Slst in chsp, *(2 dc, ch1, 2 dc) in each chsp*. (48 dc, 12 ch1-sp)
5. Ch1, *2 sc in BLO, 1 sc around ch1-sp, 2 sc in BLO*. (60 sc)
6. Slst to the sc made in ch1-sp, *1 sc, ch5, skip 4 sc*. (12 sc, ch5-sp)
7. Slst to 2nd ch, *(2 dc, ch1, 2 dc) in ch5-sp, ch3, skip sc*. (48 dc, 12 ch1-sp, 12 ch3-sp)
8. *dc2tog, ch2, skip ch1-sp, dc2tog, ch6, skip ch3-sp*, upprepa *-* varvet runt. (24 dc2tog, 12 ch2-sp, 12 ch6-sp)
9. Slst in chsp, ch1, *1 sc in ch2-sp, ch5, pop in ch6-sp, ch5*. (12 sc, 12 pop, 24 ch5-sp)
10. *pic, slst in same st, ch6, skip chsp, slst in pop, pic, slst in same st, ch6, skip chsp, slst*. (24 pic, 48 ch6-sp)
Cut yarn and secure ends. Block your mandala for the best result.
Please be aware that all my patterns are protected by copyright. This pattern belongs to me, Anna Nilsson, and I retain all rights to it. I ask that you don’t share my patterns/pdf´s with others, instead refer them to my blog annavirkpanna.com.