If you like to support my work as a crochet designer,
please buy me a cup of coffee ❤
Color 1 – 172 (grey)
Color 2 – 525 (green)
Color 3 – 516 (red)
Good to know
- Close each round with a slst in first st, if nothing else is told.
- Continue with given color until a new one is given.
- The rounds begin with standing stitches or with chains;
1 sc = ch1, 1 hdc = ch2, 1 dc = ch3
- Beginning bpdc is made; ch1, 1 bpsc, ch2.
- Totalt number of stitches at the end of each round between ().
st/sts – stitch/stitches
ch – chain
ch-sp – chain-space
slst – slipstitch
sc – single crochet
hdc – half double crochet
dc – double crochet
bpdc – back post double crochet
bphdc – back post half double crochet
*-* – repeat around
(-) – made in the same st/ch-sp
dc2tog – double crochet 2 together, first dc in ch-sp before slst, second dc in ch-sp after slst.
pop – popcorn; 5 dc in the same st, remove loop from hook, insert hook from front in the first dc, put loop back on hook and pull through, ch1 to close the stitch (ch1 does NOT count as a stitch)
pic – picot; ch3, slst in first ch.
1. Color 1. 12 dc in a magic ring. (12 dc)
2. *1 dc, ch2*. (12 dc, 12 ch2-sp)
3. Slst in ch-sp. *(1 dc, ch2, 1 dc) in chsp, ch2, skip 1 st, slst in next ch-sp, ch2, skip 1 dc*.
(12 dc, 6 slst, 18 ch2-sp)
4. Slst in ch-sp. *7 dc in ch-sp, ch2, skip dc+ch-sp, slst in slst, ch2, skip ch-sp+dc*.
(42 dc, 6 slst, 12 ch2-sp)
5. Color 2. Begin in a slst. *Slst in slst, ch2, skip chsp, 7 bpdc, ch2, skip chsp*.
(42 bpdc, 6 slst, 12 ch2-sp)
6. Color 1. Begin around first bpdc of seven in a group. *2 bpdc’s around first bpdc, 5 bpdc, 2 bpdc’s around the seventh bpdc, ch2, skip ch-sp+slst+ch-sp*. (54 bpdc, 12 ch2-sp)
7. Color 3. Begin in a ch-sp. *pop in ch-sp, ch8, skip 4 bpdc, sc in next bpdc, ch8, skip 4 bpdc*.
(6 pop, 6 sc, 12 ch8-sp)
8. Color 2. Begin in a ch-sp after a pop. *10 sc in ch-sp, skip sc, 10 sc in next ch-sp, skip pop*. (120 sc)
9. 1 hdc in each st around. (120 hdc)
10. Color 1. Begin in any hdc. 1 sc in each sta round. (120 fm)
11. Color 3. Begin in any st. *1 sc, ch6, skip 4 st*. (24 sc, 24 ch6-sp)
12. Slst in ch-sp. *(4 dc, ch2, 4 dc) in same ch-sp, ch2, skip sc, 1 sc in next ch-sp, ch2, skip sc*.
(96 dc, 12 sc, 18 ch2-sp)
13. 4 dc, (1 dc, ch2, 1 dc) in ch-sp, 4 dc, ch2, skip ch-sp, slst in sc, ch2, skip ch-sp*.
(120 dc, 12 slst, 18 ch2-sp)
14. Color 1. Begin around first dc after slst. *5 bpdc, ch1, 5 bpdc, dc2tog in the two ch-sp’s on each side of slst*.
(120 bpdc, 12x dc2tog, 12 ch1-sp)
15. Color 2. Begin around first bpdc after a ch-sp. *5 bphdc, skip dc2tog, 5 bphdc, (1 sc, pic, 1 sc) in ch-sp*.
(120 bphdc, 24 sc, 12 pic)
Cut yarn and secure ends. Block your mandala for the best result.
Please be aware that all my patterns are protected by copyright. This pattern belongs to me, Anna Nilsson, and I retain all rights to it. I ask that you don’t share my patterns/pdf´s with others, instead refer them to my blog annavirkpanna.com.