If you like to support my work as a crochet designer,
please buy me a cup of coffee ❤
Yarn: Scheepjes Catona (appr. 15 g)
Hook-size: 3.0 mm Clover Amour
Size: 15 cm
Good to know
- At the end of each round total number of sts between (-).
- First stitch on each round is made as a standing stitch or replace with chains;
ch1 = 1 sc, ch2 = 1 hdc, ch3 = 1 dc.
- Close each round with a slst in first stitch if nothing else is told.
- If the stitches aren’t mentioned on a round they are skipped
st/sts – stitch/stitches
ch – chain
ch-sp – chain-space
slst – slip stitch
sc – single crochet
dc – double crochet
BLO – back loop only
fpsc – front post single crochet
dc2tog – double crochet 2 together in the same st/ch-sp.
dc3tog – double crochet 3 together in the same ch-sp.
pop – popcorn; 5 dc in the same st, remove loop from hook, place hook in first dc from front to back, put loop back on hook, pull through, ch1 to close (ch1 does not count as a st).
*-* – repeat around
1. 12 dc in a magic ring. (12 dc)
2. In BLO. *dc2tog in the same st, ch3*. (12 dc2tog, 12 ch-3sp)
3. Slst in ch-sp. *dc2tog in ch-sp, ch3, fpsc around dc2tog, ch3*.
(12 dctog 2, 12 fpsc, 24 ch3-sp)
4. Slst in ch-sp. *3 dc in ch-sp, ch1, skip fpsc+ch-sp, fpsc around dc2tog, ch1, skip ch-sp+fpsc, 3 dc in ch-sp, skip dc2tog*.
(36 dc, 6 fpsc, 12 ch1-sp)
5. Ch1, *3 sc in BLO, ch2, fpsc around fpsc, ch2, 3 sc in BLO*.
(36 sc, 6 fpsc, 12 ch2-sp)
6. 4 slst’s to and in ch-sp or cut yarn and begin in ch-sp before fpsc.
*dc3tog in ch-sp, ch3, dc3tog in next ch-sp, ch8, skip 6 sc*.
(12 dc3tog, 6 ch3-sp, 6 ch8-sp)
7. Begin in any ch3-sp.
*pop in ch3-sp, ch2, skip dc3tog, (dc2tog, ch2) around ch8-sp, rep () 5 times in total, skip dc3tog*.
(6 pop, 30 dc2tog, 36 ch2-sp)
8. Slst in ch-sp, ch1, *2 sc in ch-sp, (fpsc around dc2tog, ch2, dc2tog in ch-sp, ch2), repeat () 4 times in total, fpsc around dc2tog, 2 sc in ch-sp, skip pop*.
(24 sc, 24 dc2tog, 30 fpsc, 48 ch2-sp)
Cut yarn and lightly block your work for the best result.
Please be aware that all my patterns are protected by copyright. This pattern belongs to me, Anna Nilsson, and I retain all rights to it. I ask that you don’t share my patterns/pdf´s with others, instead refer them to my blog annavirkpanna.com.