If you like to support my work as a crochet designer,
please buy me a cup of coffee ❤
Yarn: Scheepjes Catona
Hook-size: 3.0 mm Clover Amour
Size: 13,5 cm (one flower)
Color 1 – 222 Color 2 – 128 Color 3 – 512
Good to know
- At the end of each round there is a total number of stitches within (-).
- The first stitch on the round is made as a standing stitch or replaced with ch according to; 1 ch = dc, 2 ch = hst, 3 ch = tr.
- Finish each round with a sl st in first st unless otherwise stated.
- Continue with the same color until a new color is specified.
- If the stitches are not mentioned on the round, they should be skipped.
- I made 5 flowers for my bunting, but you can make as many as you wish.
ch/ch-sp – chain/chain-space
sl st – slip stitch
sc – single crochet
dc – double crochet
bphdc – back post half double crochet
fpsc – front post single crochet
BLO – back loops only
prev – previous
pop – popcorn; 4 dc in same st, remove loop from hook, insert hook from front in first dc, put loop back on hook, pull through, ch 1 to close (ch1 does NOT count as a st).
*-* – repeat around
1. Color 1. 12 dc in a magic ring. (12 dc)
2. Ch1, *1 sc, ch3*. (12 sc, 12 ch-sp)
3. Color 2. Begin in any ch-sp. *1 sc in ch-sp, ch1, skip sc, 3 dc in next ch-sp, ch1, skip sc*.
(6 sc, 12 ch-sp, 18 dc)
4. Ch 1, *1 sc in sc, ch2, 1 dc in first dc, 3 dc in next dc, 1 dc in last dc, ch2*.
(6 sc, 12 ch-sp, 30 dc)
5. Color 3. Begin around first dc in a group of five.
*5 bphdc, ch1, pop in sc, ch1*.
(6 pop, 12 ch-sp, 30 bphdc)
6. Color 1. Crochet in BLO (except fpsc). Begin in first bphdc in a group of five.
*1 sc, 1 hdc, 3 dc in next st, 1 hdc, 1 sc, ch2, 1 fpsc around pop, ch2*.
(12 sc, 12 hdc, 18 dc, 6 fpsc, 12 ch-sp)
7. Color 2. Begin in first sc after a pop.
*1 sc in sc, 1 hdc in hdc, 1 dc in first dc, 3 dc in next dc, 1 dc in last dc, 1 hdc in hdc, 1 sc in sc, ch2, 1 fpsc around fpsc, ch2*.
(12 sc, 12 hdc, 30 dc, 6 fpsc, 12 ch-sp)
8. Ch1, *2 sc, 1 hdc, 1 dc, 3 dc in next st (the second dc of three made in the same st), 1 dc, 1 hdc, 2 sc, ch1, 1 sc in fpsc, ch1*.
(30 sc, 12 hdc, 30 dc, 12 ch-sp)
9. Color 3. Crochet in BLO. Begin in first sc after sc made in fpsc.
*5 sc, ch3, skip 1 dc (the second of the three made in same st), 5 sc, ch1, skip ch-sp+sc+ch-sp*.
(60 sc, 6xch3-sp, 6xch1-sp)
Make 5 flowers, secure the ends and block lightly.
Color 3. Ch10, sl st in first ch (if you want a loop at the end, otherwise skip the first ch10), ch30, *1 sc in a ch3-sp on a flower, ch9, sl st in ch1-sp on the same flower, ch3, sl st in the same ch1-sp, ch9, 1 sc in next ch3-sp on the same flower, ch22, take next flower*, repeat *-* until all flowers have been attached, on the last repeat skip ch22 and ch30 instead. If you want a loop chain another 10 sts, then make a sl st in the 10:th ch from hook.
Cut the yarn and secure ends.
Now you can enjoy you new bunting!
#annavirkpanna #springflowerbunting #springflower
Please be aware that all my patterns are protected by copyright. This pattern belongs to me, Anna Nilsson, and I retain all rights to it. I ask that you don’t share my patterns/pdf´s with others, instead refer them to my blog annavirkpanna.com.