If you like to support my work as a crochet designer,
please buy me a cup of coffee ❤
Yarn: Svarta Fåret Tilda (50% cotton/50% acrylic, 50 g = 150 m) from Virknålar och Tillbehör
Yarn quantity: 5 skeins color 82, 2 skeins color 04.
Hook- size: 3.0 mm Clover Amour
Finished size: appr. 75*130 cm
st/sts – stitch/stitches
sl st- slip stitch
ch – chain
chsp – chain-space
sc – single crochet
dc – double crochet
*-* – repeat around
Good to know
- The blanket is crocheted back and forth and turned after each round.
- The chains at the beginning of the rows are ”turning stitches” and are not counted in the total number of stitches.
- The first stitch after the turning stitches is made in the first stitch on previous row.
- Feel free to use a crochet hook that is 0.5 mm smaller for the cast on and the first row, the round with double crochet will be more stretchy than the grid turns so in this way it will be a little tighter.
- I crocheted 2 skeins of green, 1 skein of white, 1 skein of green, 1 skein of white, 2 skeins of green.
Chain 186 (possibly with a crochet hook that is 0.5 mm smaller).
1. Begin in 4th ch from hook, 1 dc in each ch to the end. Turn. (183 sts)
2. Ch1 (turning ch), 1 sc in each dc to the end. Turn. (183 sts)
3. Ch2 (turning ch), 3 dc, *ch1, skip 1 st, 1 dc in next st*, repeat *-* until last 2 dc’s, 2 dc. Turn.
4. Ch3 (first dc), 2 dc, *ch1, skip chsp, 1 dc in dc*, repeat *-* until last 2 dc’s, 2 dc. Turn.
Repeat row 4 until desired length.
5. Ch1 (turning ch), 1 sc in each dc and chsp to the end. Turn.
6. Ch3 (first dc), 1 dc in each st to the end. Turn.
7. Sl st all the way back to make a firmer ending.
Cut yarn and secure all ends. Wash and block your work lightly for the best result.
Please be aware that all my patterns are protected by copyright. This pattern belongs to me, Anna Nilsson, and I retain all rights to it. I ask that you don’t share my patterns/pdf´s with others, instead refer them to my blog annavirkpanna.com.