If you like to support my work as a crochet designer,
please buy me a cup of coffee ❤
Yarn: Scheepjes Catona in 4 colors
Hook-size: 3.0 mm Clover Amour
Size: 15 cm after blocking
Good to know
- Total number of stitches between (-) at the end of each round.
- Start each round with a standing stitch or replace with chains; ch1 = 1 sc, ch2 = 1 hdc, ch3 = 1 dc.
- Close each round with a slst in first st or with an invisible join.
st/sts – stitch/stitches
ch – chain
chsp – chain-space
slst – slip-stitch
sc – single crochet
hdc – half double crochet
dc – double crochet
FLO – front loops only
BLO – back loops only
fpsc – front post single crochet
fpdc – front post double crochet
dc3tog – double crochet 3 together in the same chsp
sc2tog – single crochet 2 together in given stiches
pop – popcorn; 4 dc in same stitch, remove loop from hook, place hook from the front in the first dc, put loop back on hook, yarn over and pull through, ch1 to close (ch1 does NOT count as a stitch).
(-) – made in the same st/chsp
*-* – repeat around or given number of times
Color 1 – dark yellow Color 2 – light orange
Color 3 – dark orange Color 4 – green
1. (Color 1). 12 dc in a magic ring. (12 dc)
2. (Color 2). 2 dc in each st around. (24 dc)
3. (Color 3). In FLO on round 2. *1 sc, ch2*. (24 sc, 24 ch2-sp)
4. (Color 4). In BLO of round 2, begin in any sc.
*1 sc in sc, ch3, skip 1 st*. (12 sc, 12 ch3-sp)
5. Slst in chsp. *dc3tog in chsp, ch4, skip sc*. (12 dc3tog, 12 ch4-sp)
6. Slst in chsp. *(dc3tog ch2, dc3tog) in chsp, ch1, 1 fpdc around dc3tog, ch1*.
(24 dc3tog, 12 ch2-sp, 24 ch1-sp, 12 fpdc)
7. (Color 1). Begin in any ch2-sp.
*(1 sc, 1 hdc, 1 dc, ch1, 1 dc, 1 hdc, 1 sc) in ch2-sp, ch1, pop in fpdc, ch1*.
(12 x sc+hdc+dc+chsp+dc+hdc+sc, 12 pop, 24 ch1-sp)
8. (Color 2). Begin in sc after a pop.
*1 sc, 1 hdc, 1 dc, 3 dc in chsp, 1 dc, 1 hdc, 1 sc, ch1, fpsc around pop, ch1*.
(24 sc, 24b hdc, 60 dc, 24 ch1-sp, 12 fpsc)
9. (Color 3). Begin in first hdc after a fpsc. *(1 sc, ch2) 6 times, 1 sc in hdc, sc2tog in the last sc of one group and the first sc in next group*.
(12 sc2tog, 84 sc, 72 ch2-sp)
Cut yarn, secure ends. This mandala looks it’s best without blocking.
#annavirkpanna #mandalamarathon #tagetesmandala
Please be aware that all my patterns are protected by copyright. This pattern belongs to me, Anna Nilsson, and I retain all rights to it. I ask that you don’t share my patterns/pdf´s with others, instead refer them to my blog annavirkpanna.com.