If you like to support my work as a crochet designer,
please buy me a cup of coffee ❤
Yarn: Scheepjes Catona in 3 colors
Hook-size: 3 mm
Size: appr. 14*14 cm
Good to know
- Total number of stitches between (-) at the end of the round.
- First stitch in the round is made with a standing stitch or replace with; ch1 – 1 sc, ch3 – 1 dc.
- Close the round with a slst in first st, if nothing else is told.
- Beginning dc4tog is made with ch2+dc3tog.
ch – chain
chsp – chainspace
st/sts – stitch/stitches
slst – slip stitch
sc – single crochet
hdc – half double crochet
dc – double crochet
tr – treble crochet
prev – previous
fpdc – front post double crochet
fptr – front post treble crochet
bpdc – back post double crochet
dc4tog – double crochet 4 together
pic – picot; ch3, slst in first ch
puff – puffstitch; Yarn over, place hook in stitch, yarn over, pull back through stitch, pull the stitch to the height of a regular dc*, repeat *-* until you have 9 loops on the hook, yarn over and pull through all stitches. Ch1 to close the puff stitch (ch1 does not count as a stitch).
*-* – repeat around
(-) – made in the same stitch
Color 1 – 128
Color 2 – 246
Color 3 – 394
(Color 1). Ch7, slst in first ch to make a ring.
1. *1 puff, ch4*, repeat *-* 4 times in total.
(4 puff, 4 ch4sp)
2. (Color 2). Begin in a chsp. *5 dc in chsp, fpdc around puff*.
(4 fpdc, 20 dc)
3. Slst in 2nd dc. *4 dc, (fpdc, ch3, fpdc) around the same fpdc on prev round, skip 1 dc*.
(16 dc, 8 fpdc, 4 ch3sp)
4. (Color 3). Begin in a chsp. *(puff, ch2, puff) in chsp, ch8, skip all sts to next chsp*.
(8 puff, 4 ch2sp, 4 ch8sp)
5. (Color 2). *dc4tog across the 4 dc’s on round 3 (in front of the chsp from round 4), ch6, (2 sc, 1 pic, 2 sc) in ch2sp between 2 puff on round 4, ch6*.
(4 dc4tog, 8 ch6sp, 16 sc, 4 pic)
6. *5 dc in ch6sp, ch3, slst in pic, ch3, 5 dc in next ch6sp, puff in top of dc4tog*.
(40 dc, 8 ch3sp, 4 slst, 4 puff)
7. (Color 1). Begin around the first dc of five after a puff.
*5 bpdc, 2 dc in chsp, ch2, fptr around slst/pic, ch2, 2 dc in next chsp, 5 bpdc, fpdc around puff*.
(40 bpdc, 16 dc, 8 ch2sp, 4 fpdc, 4 fptr)
8. (Color 3). Begin in the first dc on one side.
*7 bpdc, 1 fpdc around fpdc, 7 bpdc, 2 dc in chsp, (fpdc, ch3, fpdc) around fptr, 2 dc in next chsp*.
(56 bpdc, 16 dc, 12 fpdc, 4 ch3sp)
9. *18 hdc, (1 hdc, ch2, 1 hdc) in corner-chsp, 3 hdc*.
(92 hdc, 4 ch2sp)
Cut yarn, secure ends. Block your square for the best result!
Please be aware that all my patterns are protected by copyright. This pattern belongs to me, Anna Nilsson, and I retain all rights to it. I ask that you don’t share my patterns/pdf´s with others, instead refer them to my blog annavirkpanna.com.