If you like to support my work as a crochet designer,
please buy me a cup of coffee ❤
Winter Stars headband
sc – single crochet
BLO – back loops only
dc – double crochet
ch – chain
st/sts – stitch/stitches
slst – slip-stitch
hdc – half double crochet
starstitch – see tutorial HERE
Good to know
- Ch3 for beginning dc.
- The headband is crocheted in rounds. Each round is closed with a slst in first st of the round.
- The pattern is easily adjusted to any yarn and hook-size. Chain the number of stitches that fits around your head in multiple of 2+1.
- If you want to make it higher just repeat rounds 7-10 to desired height.
Ch77. Slst in first ch to make a ring (make sure the chain isn’t twisted).
1. Ch3, 1 dc in each ch around. End with a slst in 3rd ch of beginning 3.
2. In BLO. Ch1, 1 sc in each st around. End with a slst in first sc.
3. Starstitch round 1.
4. Starstitch round 2.
5. Ch1, 1 sc in each st around. End with in a slst in first sc.
6. In BLO. Ch3, 1 dc in each st around. End with a slst in first sc.
7. Starstitch round 1.
8. Starstitch round 2.
9. Ch1, 1 sc in each st around. End with a slst in first sc.
10. In BLO. Ch3, 1 dc in each st around. End with a slst in 3rd ch of beginning 3.
Cut yarn and secure ends. Now you can enjoy your new headband 😀
Note: My multicolored headband is made with Scheepjes Wanderlust and a 4 mm hook. I chained 93 and repeated rounds 7-10 one extra time.
Please be aware that all my patterns are protected by copyright. This pattern belongs to me, Anna Nilsson, and I retain all rights to it. I ask that you don’t share my patterns/pdf´s with others, instead refer them to my blog annavirkpanna.com.
In my Facebook group, AnnaVirkpanna’s Hook Up, you can ask questions about my patterns, share pictures of your work with my patterns or just hang out with other AnnaVirkpanna fans 😉